Friday, March 23, 2007

October Road on ABC

For the past two weeks, I have been completely addicted to October Road. Since NBC isn't airing new episodes of ER for the next couple of weeks, my Thursday evenings are now entirely devoted to the ABC primetime line-up of Ugly Betty, Grey's and October Road. I don't know what I'm going to do when ER comes back on again, and I have to make the big decision: ER vs. October Road - which one do I watch, and which one do I DVR?

I've been an ER fan for SO many years, it just seems wrong to me DVR ER, like almost sacrilegious! Anyways, I guess much of the decision will depend on whether or not October Road continues to be as good as it is.

I have to say that one of the big draws of October Road is the music. Check out the music info from the first two episodes at the link below, and seriously, how could you argue that this is not a great TV episode soundtrack?

http://abc.go.com/primetime/octoberroad/index?pn=music

If you're not watching October Road, or Ugly Betty OR Grey's for that matter, you should be! If even just for the mere fact that I said so, and since I'm the Princess, what I say goes :)

No comments: